It’s not very often that a prime 1 acre home site becomes available in ‘Millionaires’ Row’ with sweeping east facing ocean views from Mooloolaba to Noosa, a perfect back yard area for building a pool, and approvals ready for a stunning dream home (should you wish to use them)!
This 4008m2 block offers easy-build vacant land that has the added bonus of all the hard work being completed for you - including:
- Soil testing report
- Contour mapping report
- Site survey / building envelopes
- Effluent disposal report
- Slope stability report
- Energy efficient report
- Council certifications
- Private certifications
- Approval for connection of services, and
- Council approval for the stunning architecturally designed home displayed in the 3D renders (should you wish to engage the builder to proceed with this home)
While the plans and approvals have been completed for the attached home, you are under no obligation to proceed with that build and may design your own home or secure the vacant land for your future build down the track. If you do wish to build the proposed home, we are happy to pass on details of the builder for you to discuss building costs.
In regard to the location of this beautiful land, you will love waking up in the tranquil nature setting to the sound of birds and a visit from kangaroos at your doorstep. There is easy walking access to Mount Ninderry nature reserve and surrounding hikes. Ideally positioned within just 25 minutes of Maroochydore or Noosa, this is a prime offering in a prestigious neighbourhood.
You will see in the 3D renders that the Seller has had a masterpiece home specifically designed for the block by an award winning designer and has completed the hard work of obtaining initial Council approval and other associated costs.
Due to a change in circumstances, the Seller has decided to pass on their hard work to a new purchaser to complete the vision of this extraordinary offering.
All of the house plans and approvals are included in the sale and there is the opportunity to work directly with the builder after the land purchase.
If you were to build the proposed home, the design and fit-out could include:
- 5 bedroom home with dual living potential including an extra kitchenette and ensuite
- Dream 4 bay garage that is large enough for a caravan with 3.5m clearance and 9.2 metres deep
- Unique designed flooring with a blend of polished concrete, timber and glass masterfully combined
- 3 metre ceilings, spacious living and light filled coastal neutral pallet
- Master bedroom with super-luxury ensuite, walk-in-robe and stunning views
- Quality appliances selected, butlers pantry, solft-close blum system
- Dual living potential with an extra kitchenette and ensuite
- Suspended concrete pool that flows under the home’s linkway bridge
- Multiple living and entertaining spaces that bring the outdoors in
- Ducted air-conditioning, premium fixtures and fittings
- Designed for easy, seamless living all on the one level
- Construction by prestigious, quality driven, local builder
*Should you wish to work with the builder in having the home built, please confirm all building inclusions at the time of contract, as inclusions may be subject to change.
If you are ready for a peaceful coastal lifestyle offering luxury living and breathtaking coastal views, call Melissa Schembri today on 0403 327 792.
What we love:
- 4008m2 ready to build your dream home
- Coastal Views from Mooloolaba to Noosa
- Approvals completed for an proposed build
- Tranquil nature setting
- Gentle slope with flat backyard
- Walking access to Mount Ninderry reserve
- Soil, contour, effluent & stability reports included
- Within 25 minutes of Maroochydore/Noosa