Create the coastal lifestyle that you have been dreaming of, for those seeking convenience and spacious family living. Immaculately presented and in pristine condition with an enviable location.
First time offered to the market and lovingly designed and custom-built by the current owners, I urge you to inspect this much loved family home nestled in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac within tranquil Lakeside Currimundi and all that it has to offer.
Testament to this homes livability and position, the current owners have called 21 Lakeside Crescent home for the past 25 years. Designed for casual everyday living, the open plan luxurious modern kitchen and casual family living and dining areas all connect to the enormous under roof outdoor entertaining pavilion, complete with separate lounge and dining areas, perfect for the largest family get togethers all while enjoying direct access to the family pool for a leisurely dip.
Featuring neutral tones throughout with new carpeting and painted interiors, this well designed floor plan is set on a very generous 690m2 level corner block with a sought after side access storage bay large enough for the family Caravan plus Boat and Storage Shed, (rarely seen). This entire area measures 8.6 mt long by 7.1 mt wide and is completely concreted and offers a huge opening double side gate making access to the street and storage a breeze.
All within minutes of Talara Primary, Pacific Lutheran College, Currimundi Special School, Parks, 2 shopping centres, Tavern and World class beaches and amenities. Not to mention the newly established Kawana Hospital and Medical precinct.
A short leisurely stroll will have you at the edge of Lake Currimundi, perfect for dropping in a line or going for a paddle after work. This home enjoys easy access to natural waterways and surrounded by level walking and riding paths.
Vast open plan living spaces with cathedral ceilings, 4 spacious built in bedrooms, (2 Master suites), a complete separate working study and 3 full bathrooms compliment the easy feel living to the home.
But it does not end there, this homes clever floor plan offers the possibility of extended family or generational living under the one roof.
A second custom built self-contained family room/media room with access to a second internal kitchen and upstairs ensuited master bedroom are complimented by its own separate entry and private courtyard.
Perfect for extended or blended families, in-law accommodation, or even a large rumpus/games room Cabana that flows directly to the pool area with a separate guest bedroom.
An extra large double lock up garage with internal entry to the home is complimented by seamless flooring and a full custom work/ hobby bench .
Add to this the extensive separate garden shed and dry storage areas, all meticulously presented and enhanced by a 6 KW Solar electricity package and low maintenance landscaping and custom privacy fencing.
This beautiful family home really does have it all, close to the Nicklin Way transport corridor and only 8 minutes drive to major arterial highways North and South this home offers the complete coastal lifestyle, inspect without delay as this home will not last long.
What We Love:
- First time offered to the market in 25 years, custom designed & built family home
- Immaculate and pristine presentation, an abundance of storage
- 4 spacious bedrooms all built-in, (2 Master suites)
- Full working office/study
- Open plan relaxed living and dining spaces, cathedral ceilings
- Modern family kitchen flowing to under roof outdoor living areas, 2nd indoor kitchen
- Generous 690m2 level block, easy street access for Caravan and Boat
- Beautiful Salt Water Tropical swimming pool and surrounds.
- Fully secured and offering private living
- Enormous secure storage bay for Van, Boat and additional storage with easy street access
- Full brick construction, air conditioning, security screens, fans and 6kw solar package.
- Enormous North Facing under roof outdoor dining and entertaining areas.
- Indoor-outdoor connectivity between living spaces
- Five minutes- drive to sunshine coast hospital precinct, world class beaches, shopping and schools
- Close to Nicklin Way transport corridor